KPK Government has announced 200+ merit Based Scholarships for KPK Students who are enrolled in any Undergraduate or Graduate Program in any University. All the KPK Domicile holder Student who cannot afford their Higher Education can apply for KPK CM EDUCATION ENDOWMENT FUND Scholarship 2022 through Official Website.
All the Students who will selected for KP CMEEF Scholarship Program by the University will get Fully Funded Education in the University along a monthly Stipend of 5000/- Per Month From KPK government.
The Complete Detail s of the Chief Minister Education Endowment Program 2023, Eligibility for KPK Chief Minister Scholarship Program 2023, KP CMEEF BS/MS Stipend Program and Other Detail as Announced by the KP CMEEF Official is Provided below: –
Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023 is Only Provided to Selected Students of selected Institute Only. Undergraduate Students can submit their KPK CMEEF Scholarship Application Form 2023 till 15-11-2022 while Graduate Students can Apply for KPK CMEEF Stipend Online Registration till 15-12-2022.
KPK CM EDUCATION ENDOWMENT Fund Stipend Program Details
|Organization||Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund|
|Deadline||15-11-2022 For BS/Undergraduate |
15-12-2022 For MS/Mphil/PhD
|Eligible Candidates||KPK Students|
|Educational Level||BS, Master, Mphil PhD|
|Duration Of Scholarship||4 Year For BS|
2.5 Years For Master/Mphil
4 Years For Doctoral/ Ph.D Program
|No of Scholarship||200+|
Eligibility Criteria For Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022
- Candidates must hold KPK Domicile and be a Regular Students of any Recognized University/ Medical College.
- Student must have Secured at least 60% Marks or 2.5/4.00 CGPA in Previous exams.
- Student must Pass the University Entry with 50% Marks and Secured Admission on Open Merit.
- Students not getting any other Scholarship other than KPK CMEEF Scholarship.
- Students must have gotten Admission Offer Letter from HEC Recognized University.
- The Total monthly income is not more than 100.000/- per Month for CMEEF Stipend Program.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible for Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund.
KPK CMEEF Scholarship Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships 2022 by the KPK Government will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Tuition Fee
- Travel Allowance
- Living allowance
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required for KPK Government BS/MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply for KPK Government BS/MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- ID Card
- Any Other Documents
Degree Program Lists
Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund is Offering the CMEEF Fully Funded Scholarship by KPK Government in Following degree program
- Business and economics
- Information technology and computer science
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
Apply Procedure for KPK Government CMEEF Fully Funded Scholarship
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Apply for the KPK Government Fully Funded Graduate Program
- Student Can get the Application Form from University Due & Scholarship Office or website.
- After getting CMEEF Scholarship form 2022, Fill it completely and then Submit in the Scholarship & Due Section of Your University
- All the Students who have Apply for Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students for the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022.
- Last Date For Submitting KPK CMEEF Scholarship Application form 2022 is 15-11-2022 For Undergraduate Student & 15-12-2022 For Graduate Student.
- KPK Government BS/MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the KPK Government.
PMU office, Ground Floor, Higher Education Complex Block-II, Rano Garhi, Chamkani Morh, Peshawar
Email:- [email protected]l.com
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues and cannot Continue their Study. All The Students who currently Enrolled in Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Program at the University are eligible to Apply Online for KPK Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2022.
- KPK Worker Welfare Board Scholarship Program 2022-23 | KPK Education Department Scholarship 2022-23
- KPK ESED Scholarship Online Apply 2022 | KPK ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP 2022
KPK CMEEF Scholarship 2022 Application form Related Question
Who can Apply for 1Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund?
Any University Student having KPK Domicile can apply online for Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship through Prescribed Form.
What is deadline for Submitting KPK CMEEF Scholarship Application Form 2022?
For Undergraduate student, Student can submit their Scholarship form till 15-11-2022 while the Graduate Students can submit form till 15-12-2022.
What is the KPK CMEEF Scholarship Stipend Coverage?
In KPK CMEEF Scholarship Stipend, you will get Full tutition fee, Book allowance, Hostel Fee along 5000 /- Per Month Stipend.