King Edward Medical College Lahore has announced a merit Based Undergraduate Scholarships For Students of Government Servant. KEMU Lahore has invited All the Students to Apply For KEMU Lahore Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022 before 15-12-2022.
KEMU Lahore has Announced the Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022 For the Brilliant and Well Deserving Medical Students Studying in the King Edward Medical College Lahore. Students Studying in the Undergraduate Program are Eligible to Apply for KEMU Lahore Scholarships 2022
The Complete Detail s of the KEMU Lahore Scholarship Program 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022, Benevolent Fund Scholarship Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the KEMU Lahore is Provided below:-
According to the Official Advertisement, KEMU Lahore Will Provide Scholarship to all the Selected Candidates who Parent are Government Employees of Punjab Government.
All the Medical Students Studying at the KEMU Lahore are Encouraged to Apply for PBF Scholarship Program 2022 Advertisement before the 15th April,2022.
KEMU Lahore Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Punjab Benevolent Fund|
Benevolent Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Studying in Undergraduate Program at King Edward Medical College Lahore.
- Candidates Should be Residents of the Pakistan
- Only Eligible Candidates of Government Employees Can Apply For Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022.
- Students must have at Least 60% Marks in the Previous Exam Conducted by the Any Board or University.
- Only Two Children of Each Government Servant Can Apply For Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022 At a time. If Any Student Studying in Special Institute, then three Students can Apply.
- Student not Getting any other Scholarships or Financial Help from any Organizations.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Govt employees having four categories are eligible to apply;
- In Case of Death
Documents Required For King Edward Undergraduate Stipend 2022
Students Who want to Apply For KEMC Lahore Undergraduate Stipend 2022 Students Announced by the King Edward Medical College Lahore must Submit Following Documents
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
KEMU Lahore Scholarships 2022 Amount Detail
For Children of Gazetted Employees of Punjab
|Primary to Matric level||PKR 10,000|
|F.A, B.A and equivalent level||PKR 28,000|
|M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.||PKR 32,000|
For Children of Non-Gazetted Employees of Punjab
|Primary to Matric level||PKR 1,500|
|F.A, B.A and equivalent level||PKR 6,000|
|M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.||PKR 8,000|
Apply Procedure For KEMU Lahore Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022 For KEMU Lahore Students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For NATA Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Candidates willing To Apply For KEMU Lahore Scholarships Advertisement 2022 must Apply Through the Prescribed Application Form.
- Or Candidates can Also Download the Application Form Given Below.
- All the Students Who have Apply For KEMU Lahore Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- Last Date For KEMU Lahore Benevolent Fund Scholarships Advertisement 2022 is 15-04-2022.
- Students Must Submit Benevolent Fund Scholarships Application Form To Local Focal Person Office.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Futher Scholarship by the Government of Punjab.
|S.No||Type of Employees||Place of Application form Submission|
|1||(i). Gazetted Employees BPS-16 to BPS-22(ii). Non-Gazetted employees BPS-01 to BPS-15||The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board, Alfalah building, Quaid-e-Azam Road, Lahore|
|2||(i). Non-Gazetted employees BPS-01 to BPS-15(Except Secretariat Employees)||Concerned Deputy Commissioner / Chairman District Benevolent Fund Board|
KEMU Lahore Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in Undergraduate Degree Program in the Sindh are Eligible to Apply Online For KEMU Lahore Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022.
NATA undergraduate Scholarship Related Question
Who Can Apply For Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022?
All the Students of Punjab Government employees (BPS-01 to BPS-16 [Gazetted and Non-Gazetted]) inservice, retired and died Can Apply For Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022.
What is Punjab Benevolent Fund?
Punjab Benevolent Fund is a Department that Provide Financial Support to Government Employees by giving Financial Aids. Government Cut a certain Percentage of Salary Every Month. And this Amount is used to Provide Scholarships, Financial Aids For marriage and death purposes.
How much is a benevolent fund?
he rate of contribution of Federal Employees Benevolent Fund is 2.4% of pay with maximum rate of Rs. 960 p.m.
Which documents are required for NATA scholarship?
1- Detailed Mark Sheet
4- All Necessary Documents
5- Affidavit Form