Karolinska institutet KI Sweden has announced Merit Based Scholarship Progream and master’s degree Admission for all International Students. All excellent international students want to do their Master from Sweden’s Top University Karolinska Institutet can apply For KI Sweden Global Master’s Scholarships 2023-24 Online Apply through Official Website.
Currently, Sweden Government is Providing the fully funded scholarships in Karolinska institutet for international Student For MS/Msc Degree Program in all Study areas including Engineering, Medical, Teaching, Agriculture and other Field as well.
The Complete Detail s of the Karolinska institutet Master Admission Program 2023, Eligibility for Karolinska institutet KI Sweden Fully Funded Program 2023, Criteria for Admission in Karolinska institutet KI Sweden and Other Detail as Announced by the Karolinska institutet University is Provided below: –
All the Eligible Student can apply online For Global Master Program Admission 2023-24 through Official website Till 16 January 2023.
Karolinska institutet Master Scholarship Program Details
|Deadline||16 January 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students|
|Duration Of Scholarship||2 Years|
|Stipend Amount||200 000 SEK for two semesters|
Eligibility Criteria for KI Sweden International Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Students must Seek Admission in the master’s degree Program Offered by the Karolinska institutet.
- Student must have Atleast 70% Marks or 3.3/4.00 CGPA in order to Seek Master Admission in the Karolinska institutet.
- Student must fulfil all the Admission Requirement of Karolinska institutet master’s degree Program 2023-24.
- Student must have a good Proficiency over the English Language as mode of education will be English.
- Only First Year Students are Eligible to apply for Karolinska institutet master’s programs Admission.
Karolinska institutet Master Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for master’s degree Program by the Karolinska institutet University will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their university
- tuition fees upto 200 000 SEK for two semesters
- Living Allowance + Other Expense
- Book Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Other allowance as Per Sweden Government Policy
Documents Required for Karolinska institutet KI Sweden Scholarship Program 2023-24
Students Who want to Apply for KI Global programmes scholarship 2023-24 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter from Karolinska institutet
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
KI Global master’s degree Program Lists
Karolinska institutet is Offering the Graduate Fully Funded MS Admission 2022 in Following degree program
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
- Master’s Programme in Bio entrepreneurship
- A Master’s Programme in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- A Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
- A Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
- Master’s Programme in Toxicology
- A Master´s Programme in Biomedicine
KI Global master’s Admission Schedule
Application for our Global Master’s programmes opens: 17 October 2022
Application deadline: 16 January 2023
Last date to pay application fee and submit supporting documents: 1 February 2023
Apply for the KI Global programmes scholarship at this page: 10-28 February 2023
Notification of selection for the Global Master’s Programmes: 30 March 2023
Notification of selection for the scholarship: to be confirmed
Apply Procedure for Fully Funded KI Global programmes scholarship 2023-24
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Karolinska institutet and Apply for the Karolinska institutet Excellence Scholarships Fully Funded Graduate Program
- All New Students must apply for Karolinska institutet master’s degree Program at the Official Website KI Global Master’s programmes
- After that, all International Student can apply for Karolinska institutet KI Global programmes scholarship 2023-24 at KI Global Master Program Stipend Online Apply
- Last Date for Submitting Karolinska institutet Master Admission form 2023 is 16 January 2023.
- The application for the scholarship will open from February 10 to February 28, 2023.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Sweden Government.
|Email: [email protected]|
|Telephone: 08-524 800 00 (switchboard), the switchboard is staffed monday to friday, 8 am to 4.30 pm|
|Visitor address: |
Karolinska Institutet, 171 77 Stockholm
Also See: –
- AB HBCU Scholars Program Online Apply | USA BS Internship Opportunity 2023-24
- University of Twente Master Scholarship 2023 Online Apply | UTS Excellent Student Netherland Stipend Program 2023
Karolinska institutet Master Program 2023-24 Related Question
What is Deadline For Applying for KI Sweden Master Stipend Program 2023?
Karolinska institutet has announced the deadline for Global Master’s Stipend Program 2023 till 16 January 2023.
How Much Fee is Required For Global Master’s programmes at Karolinska institutet?
Student have to pay Karolinska institutet Global Master’s programmes Admission Fee of 900 SEK.
What is Selection Process of Karolinska institutet Sweden?
All Students will be Selected by doing overall assessment of your qualifications, such as your previous education, relevant work and research experience and statement of intent.