Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad has Opened the Online Registration for Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022 for Young Law LLB Pass out students. Pakistan Bar Council PBC has Started accepting application for HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022 Online Apply through HEC website till 03-10-2022.
All the Necessary detail required for LAW_GAT Test 2022 including who can apply for Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022, Pakistan Bar Council PBC GAT Test Pattern, LAW-GAT Test Syllabus, and much mor in detail is given below: –
Pakistan Bar Council PBC is conducting the HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022 in collaboration with Higher Education Commission in all major cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Quetta etc.
The objective of the assessment test is to ensure proper scrutiny and evaluation of a law graduate desirous to join the legal profession so that only competent individuals possessing necessary basic knowledge of law may enter the legal profession for practicing law.
Pakistan Bar Council PBC Islamabad is conducting the Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022 in order to assess the Capability of LLB Students before granting Bar Council Advocate membership. In order to work as Advocate or Legal Advisor, you must be a registered Member Pakistan Bar Council PBC.
Brief Overview of HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022 Online Apply
|Test Name||Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022|
|Organized by||Pakistan Bar Council PBC & HEC Pakistan|
|Apply Process||Official Admission Portal|
Who Can Apply for PBC Bar Council Advocate Test 2022?
Law-GAT Test Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria: –
- Candidates must have LLB Degree from a recognized Law Colleges from HEC Pakistan.
- Candidates must register for Law -GAT Entry Test 2022 through HEC website till 03-October-2022.
- Candidates must need at least 50% Marks in order to Pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022.
- Candidates who failed to get 50% marks will not become member of Pakistan Bar Council PBC.
- Both Male/Female Students can Apply for Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022 till 03-10-2022.
- Law Graduate Assessment Test 2022 will be conducted on the 11-October-2022 at designated City.
Pakistan Bar Council Law-GAT Test detail 2022
|Test||Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022|
|Test Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration||2 Hours|
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 3000/-|
Pakistan Bar Council Law-GAT Test 2022 Paper Pattern
The Test for Becoming Advocate or member of Pakistan Bar Council PBC will come from following 6 topics that are being covered in the written test and the details are listed here in the below table. student must Prepared these topics and have complete understanding of following topics
|SR NO.||CORE AREAS||PERCENTAGE|
|5.||Law of Evidence||10%|
|6.||English Legal Language||5%|
How to Apply for LAW-GAT Test 2022 Online Registration
- Candidates must apply online For Pakistan Bar Council PBC Advocate memership test through the official website etc.hec.gov.pk
- Candidates Must his Profile before Filling Application Form for Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022.
- Candidates must require Following Documents at the time of filling online Admission Form for Pakistan Bar Council PBC Advocate Membership Test program 2022.
- Fee Challan Form of worth Rs 3000/-
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must Read all Instructions Provided on the Website Before Applying Online For HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022 Online Apply.
- Candidates must submit the Application Processing fee of Rs 3000/- only in the Account No. 01127900567403 Account Title: Higher Education Commission Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112 and upload the Paid Receipt to HEC Admission Panel.
- Last For submission of Application Form and Fee For HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022 is 03-10-2022.
Test Centre For HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022
Candidates who willing to become Member of Pakistan Bar Council must have to pass the LAW GAT Test with 50% Marks. LAW_GAT Test will be conducted in Following Cities at desinagted Centre on 23-10-2022.
The Candidates should Select his Test Centre before deadline or Submission of Application.
COMSATS admission Office Detail
Address: – Higher Education Commission, Islamabad
Website: – www.hec.gov.pk
Phone No: – 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432
HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022 Online Apply Official Notification
- KPK Digital Internship Opportunity 2022 | KP Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Askari Bank Trainee Program 2022 Online Apply | Askari Bank Internship 2022 Application Form 2022
HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022 Online Apply Related FAQS
What is the next date of law GAT test 2022?
According to HEC Pakistan, Law Graduate Assessment Test LAW-GAT 2022 will be Conducted on 23-10-2022. Candidates can Apply till 03-10-2022.
How many times law GAT test is conducted in a year?
The Law GAT Test is Conducted at least 3 times in a year.
What is the duration of GAT test?
Student will be given Maximum 2 Hours or 120 Minutes in order to attempt the LAW-GAT Entry Test .
What is a good score in GAT?
If a Candidates Score more than 320 Marks out of 400, that is Considered good for getting admission in your desired Program.