Government of Cuba has Announced the Merit Based Medicine MBBS Scholarships For the brilliant and well Deserving Pakistani Students of undergraduate Level. HEC Pakistan has announced that all eligible student who want to do their MBBS From University of Cuba can apply online for HEC Cuba University Merit Scholarship 2022 through HEC Official website before 1st august 2022.
The Complete Details of the Cuba University MBBS Fellowship Program 2022 for academic year 2023 ,How to apply for Government of Cuba University fully funded MBBS Programs, Eligibility for HEC MBBS Scholarships 2022, Cuba University MBBS Scholarship Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the HEC Pakistan and Cuba University is Provided below:-
All the Interested Pakistani Students are Encouraged to Apply for Cuban University Medicine Scholarships 2022 before the 12-09-2022. Students must apply through HEC Cuba University MBBS Stipend Program in order to avail this Opportunity.
HEC Cuba University Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Cuban University & HEC Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani / AJK Resident|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Type of Scholarship||Merit Base Fully Funded Stipend|
Eligibility Criteria for Cuban University Fully Funded Scholarship
- Candidates must be Resident of Pakistan/ AJK to apply For MBBS Foreign Scholarship in Cuban University.
- Student must have Passed the Fsc (pre-Medical) or A-Level with 70% Marks & 60% or above marks in SSC/Matric (O level) to apply for Cuba University MBBS Admission 2022 Online Apply.
- Students Should be Proficient in English in order to apply for Scholarship by Government of Cuba.
- Student’s age must be in between 18-25 year to apply online for Master Foreign Scholarship by HEC Pakistan.
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
- Both Male and Female can Apply for Government of Cuba University fully funded MBBS Programs Admission 2022.
Government of Cuba Medical Stipend Coverage Detail
According the HEC Official Platform, Government of Cuba University fully funded MBBS Stipend Program will covered the Following Expense of Students.
- Tuition Fees
- Travel Expense
- Monthly Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fee
- One-time grant of Rs 300,000/- shall be provided to the scholarship awardee after his departure to Cuba (Scholar should have a working bank account in Pakistan)
Selection Criteria For HEC MBBS Scholarships 2022
All the Interested Candidates who have Apply For Government of Cuba University fully funded MBBS Stipend Program will be Selected on
|Fsc (Pre-Medical) / A-Level||50%|
|Matric / O-Level||50%|
Documents Required For HEC Cuba MBBS Scholarships 2022
Students Who want to Apply For HEC Cuba University Merit Scholarship 2022 must Submit Following Documents :
- Copy of HEC application form
- SSC Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence.
- F.Sc./A-Level (Pre-Medical ) Certificate/DMC/Degree with IBCC attestation
- Birth Certificate
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC copy.
- Character Certificate by Police
- Valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Original Medical Certificate Issued by DHQ Hospital and attested by MOFA Pakistan
Important Cuba MBBS Stipend Program Dates
|Display of Merit List||January 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Refresher Classes||June 2023 (Tentatively)|
|Academic Program Start||August 2023 (Tentatively)|
Apply Procedure For Cuba University MBBS Fellowship Program 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Can Apply For HEC MBBS Scholarships 2022.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For Cuba University Medicine Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Students can Fill HEC MBBS Scholarships 2022 Application Form via Official Website i.e. https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/
- Set up your Student Profile on HEC Platform. Then Select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”.
- Fill the Online Application form For Cuba University MBBS Fellowship Program Admission 2022 through HEC Portal.
- Upload all the Required Documents for HEC Cuba University Merit Scholarship 2022.
- After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by HEC Pakistan.
- After shortlisting, Candidates should send the Government of Cuba scholarship Application Form with all necessary documents to HEC Pakistan Islamabad. (Address is given below)
Assistant Director (HRD) Learning Opportunities Abroad, HRD Division, Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone No:- 051-111-119-432 or 0334-119432
HEC Cuba University Merit Scholarship 2022 Advertisement
Cuba University is one of the Top Ranking Universities in all over the World. You will find a growing Environment in Cuban University which will enhance your Personality and also the Skills. The aim of Government of Cuba is to employ most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development.
- Fully Funded CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP Program 2022 | UK Government Master Program Scholarship 2022 Online Apply
- 500+ King Fahd University scholarship online application | Saudi Government KFUPM Stipend Opportunity 2023
- Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2023 | USA Semester Exchange Program for Pakistani Students 2023
HEC MBBS Fully Funded Scholarship Related FAQs
How can I get a scholarship to study medicine in Cuba?
Recently, the Cuba University has announced the Scholarship in Medicine Field For Pakistani Students. All Student can Apply through HEC Pakistan website before 12-09-2022 to avail HEC MBBS Scholarships 2022.
What is Last Date For Applying for Cubaa University Scholarship 2022 ???
Government of Cuba has declared that all the interested must apply before the 12-09-2022 for Government of Cuba University fully funded MBBS Programs through Official website.
What is Eligibility Criteria for Government of Cuba Scholarship 2022 ?
Candidates must have completed their Fsc/A-Level ( Pre-Medical) From a Pakistani University/College with 70% marks. Student must be resident of Pakistan/AJK.