Higher Education Commission Pakistan has announced the admission of AJK Nationality Holders Students admission in the Public Sector Universities of Pakistan on Kashmiri Reserved Quota.
HEC Pakistan has reserved the Seats in Each Department of Every Public Sector Universities professional institutions, colleges, and engineering universities for AJK, refugees 1947, and Refugees 1989. AJK Selection Committee will nominates the AJK Students For admission in each Universities.
HEC AJK Kashmir has announced that all the Kashmiri Students must apply Online for their Desired courses and Universities through the Concerned University. If a Students has not apply through the University Admission Process, AJK Committee will not Nominate his name For admission.
If an Entry Test or interview is necessary For Admission in Specific University, Kashmiri Student must have to pass that Test or Interview as Per University Admission Criteria.
Brief Overview of AJK Reserved Quota Admission 2022
|University||All Pakistani Public Sector Universities|
|University Type||Public University|
|Last Date:-||10th September 2022 for D.A.E, intermediate, Master, and M.Phil courses.|
September 20, 2022 for B.Tech, BS, D.V.M, D Pharmacy, B.Sc, and all bachelor programs
|Apply Process||Official Admission Portal|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
Who Can Apply for Admission BS/MS/PhD Program in Kashmiri Quota?
AJK Reserved Seat BS Program Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates must be a Kashmiri Resident and Also Domicile of Kashmir.
- Candidates Need at least 60% Intermediate marks in order to Apply for Admission at BS/ Undergraduate Programs 2022.
- Students must have to Pass the University Entrance Exam as per that University Admission Policy.
- For Admission in Engineering University, UET Lahore ECAT Exam is Necessary .
- Both Male/Female Students can Apply for BS Program Admission On Kashmiri Reserved Seats in each University as Per HEC Policy.
Admission in MS Program 2022 on AJK Quota Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates must be a Kashmiri Resident and Also Domicile of Kashmir.
- Candidates must have Completed their BS Program from a Recognized University with at least 60% Marks/ CGPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
- Admission will be provided on the basis of GRE/GAT Test or University Entrance Test.
- Final Selection will be made based on the Entry Test, Interview.
Eligibility Criteria For AJK Quota Seat PhD Program Admission 2022 :-
- Candidates must have Completed their MS Program ( 18-Year Education) from a Recognized University with at least 60% Marks/ CGPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
- Admission will be provided on the basis of GRE/GAT Test.
- Students must need 60-70% Marks in Entry test For PhD Program 2022
- Final Selection will be made based on the Entry Test, Interview and Thesis Work Proposal.
Detail of Kashmiri Reserved Seats in Each College and Universities
Reserved Kashmiri Seats For DAE Program Program Admission
|Govt Technical College in Punjab||105|
|Govt Technical College in KPK||55|
|Govt Technical College in Sindh||03|
Reserved Kashmiri Seats For BS Engineering Program Admission
|Name of the institute||Number of seats|
|UET Lahore Main Campus||24|
|UET Lahore KSK Campus||02|
|UET Rachna Campus||02|
|UET Lahore Faisalabad Campus||03|
|Quaid-e-Awam UET Nawab Shah||03|
|Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi||01|
|Punjab University Lahore||03|
|Government College University Lahore||01|
|NED UET Karachi||04|
|Mehran UET Jamshoro||02|
|Islamia University Bahawalpur||08|
|Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan||01|
|Quaid-e-Awam UET Larkana||01|
|Balochistan UET Khuzdar||02|
Reserved Kashmiri Seats For MS/Postgraduate Program Admission
|University||Seats and Degree Program|
|Punjab University Lahore||04 seats in Masters degree programs02 seats in Pharm.D|
|University of Education, Lahore||01 seat in each discipline BS, MA MSc|
|Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan||01 seat in BS Biotechnology, BA LLB, Pharm.D|
|University of Sindh Jamshoro||1 seat in BA BSc, 01 in MA MSc, 1 in Pharm.D|
|Agriculture University Faisalabad||2 seats in DVM, 02 seats in Intermediate Pre Agriculture, 07 seats in M.Phil Agriculture|
|Hailey College of Business and Finance, Lahore||01 seat in MBA|
|Hailey College of Commerce, Lahore||01 seat in MCOM|
|Islamia University Bahawalpur||02 seats for MA MSc, 2 for Pharm.D 02 seats for M+DVM|
|Balochistan Agriculture College, Quetta||03 seats in BSc Agriculture|
|University of Balochistan Quetta||01 Seat in Pharm.D|
|Sargodha University||01 seat for discipline not offered at AJK University|
|University of Gujrat||01 seat in each undergraduate discipline in Arts and Social Sciences|
|University of Karachi||01 seat in BS Botany, 1 in MSc Botany, 2 seats in Pharm.D|
|University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences||03 seats in DVM|
|Agriculture University, Peshawar||06 seats in BSc Agriculture, 01 seat for Refugees from Occupied Kashmir|
|Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi||04 seats in BSc Agriculture|
|Government College of Technology, Nowshehra||01 seat in each BS Civil Technology, Electrical and Mechanical Technology|
|Government College University Lahore||01 seat in Pre-Medical/Non-Medical, 01 in General / Social Science group and 01 seat in Arts Group01 seat each in BS Science and Technology, Arts & Social Sciences and BA Honors|
|Kinniard College for Women, Lahore||03 seats for 1st year|
|Government College for Women University, Lahore||03 seats for 1st year|
|Government College of Home Economics, Lahore||03 seats for 1st year|
|Government College for Women University Sialkot||02 seats for 1st year|
|National College of Arts Lahore||2 seats for Architecture, 1 in Fine Arts, 1 in Communication Design, 1 in Product Design, 1 in Ceramic Design, 1 in Film and TV, 1 in Music|
|National College of Arts, Rawalpindi||02 in Architecture, 2 in Fine Arts, 1 in Communication designing, 1 in Product Design|
|Sindh Agriculture University Tando Jam||05 seats in DVM|
How to apply for Kashmiri Students seats in Pakistani Institutes on AJK Quota
- Candidates must apply online For Degree Program in his/her Desired University by following the University Admission Process
- Candidates Must Select The Program While Filling Application Form.
- Candidates must required Following Documents at the time of filling online Admission For admission in Each College and Universities on Kashmiri Quota.
- Proof of AJK Kashmir Citizen
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must Read all Instructions Provided on the Website Before Applying Online For BS/MS/PhD Admission in Each University on AJK Reserved Quota.
- All the candidates must apply online for Undergraduate and Graduate Program on Kashmiri Reserved Seats through Official Admission Portal before the Last Date.
Application Processing for Admission on Kashmiri Quota 2022
All the Student Applying For Different Degree on AJK Reserved Quota should following Fee in the the name of Secretary nomination board AJK A/C# 197-8 NBP Old Secretariat (branch Code 0660) Muzafarabad.
Application fees can be submitted online from any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan.
|For All Course on Kashmiri Quota||PKR: 1500/-|
|For Self Finance Seat||PKR: 2000/-|
Admission Office Detail
Address:- Secretary Higher Education , Block No 10, Ground Floor, Room No 1004, New Secretariat , Muzafarabad, AJK
Phone No:- 05822-924235
HEC AJK Quota Admission in Pakistani Universities
- Diya Undergraduate/ Master Scholarships 2022 | Diya Scholarships Online Apply
- HEC Inter-University Essay Competitions 2022 | HEC Pakistan Essay Competition 2022 Prize Money ( 5 Lac PKR Rupees)
Kashmiri Reserved Seat Admission 2022 Related FAQS
How can I apply For BS Program on Kashmiri Quota?
Apply For your desired University and degree Program.
Select the Kashmiri Quota while applying for Admission.
HEC Nomination Body will Finally the Eligible Candidates.
Benefit of Applying On Reserved Seats
Merit is Low on the Reserved Seats as Compared to the Open Merit . So Candidates can easily secure admission.