French Institutes for Advanced Study Program 2023 | FIAS French Fellowship Program 2023 Online Apply
French Institutes for Advanced Study has announced merit Based Scholarships For International Students in Undergraduate & Master Program. All the International Student want to study in France’Top University can apply online For French Institutes for Advanced Study Program 2023 through Official Website.
French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship is 10-month fellowships hosted at Six(6) Institutes of Institutes of Aix-Marseille, Loire Valley (Orléans-Tours), Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes and Paris.
The Complete Detail s of the France Fully Funded Trainee Program 2023 , Eligibility for FIAS French Government Fellowship 2023, French Government Apprenticeship Program and Other Detail as Announced by the FIAS French is Provided below:-
Fellowships will commence from from September 1, 2024, to June 30, 2025 lasting a duration of 10 months. Fellows will be working on projects in various disciplines and themes in the social sciences and humanities.
FIAS French has announced that theseFIAS French Government Fellowship Scholarship 2023 are offered to all the Non-European International Students. So, all the Students who want to do their French Government Apprenticeship Program From France Top University must apply before the June 6, 2023
FIAS French Scholarship 2023 Details
|Organization||French Institutes for Advanced Study|
|Deadline||June 6, 2023|
|Eligible Candidates||All International Students Except European|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate Master|
|Duration Of Scholarship||10 Month|
Eligibility Criteria For French Institutes for Advanced Study Program 2023
- Candidates must have completed his/her Education from outside the France.
- All the International Students Except European countries are eligible to Apply For French Institutes for Advanced Study Program 2023
- Scholars who posses a Master and at least 6 years of full-time research experience will also be considered for the fellowship programme.
- Applicants must have a PhD and at least 2 years of research experience at the time of the application.
- Students must meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the Science Po University France.
- Applicants must be able to secure a letter of collaboration from a university or research institution based in France.
FIAS French Government Fellowship 2023 Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For FIAS French Government Fellowship 2023by the French Institutes for Advanced Study Program will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Living Allowance ,700€ per month
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Coverage
- Research and training allowance
Documents Required For FIAS French Government Fellowship 2023
Students Who want to Apply For French Government Apprenticeship Program must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For FIAS French Government Fellowship 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the France and Apply For the French Government Apprenticeship Program
- All Eligible Students must apply Online For BFIAS French Government Fellowship 2023 through Official Admission Portal.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded French Institutes for Advanced Study Program 2023 in France are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eliFrench Government Apprenticeship ProgramEmile Boutmy Graduate Scholarship 2023-24.
- Last Date For Submitting French Institutes for Advanced Study Program 2023 is June 6, 2023
- France Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Paris.