Flinders University Australia has announced merit Based AGRTP Scholarships Program 2023 for Students in Graduate Program. All the Student want to study in Australian Top University can apply online For Flinders University Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarship 2023 through Official Website.
A limited number (up to 5) of AGRTPS are available each year and the scholarship round is highly competitive. The AGRTPS is awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTPS are considered on the basis of academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
The Complete Detail s of the Australian Research Stipend Program 2023, Eligibility for Flinders University Financial Aid Program 2023, AGRTP Australian Government Stipend Program 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the Flinders University is Provided below: –
All The international students except New Zeeland who intend to study in Australia can apply online For AGRTP Scholarships Program 2023 till 04-08-2023
Aurecon Scholarship Program Details
|Eligible Candidates||International Students|
|Educational Level||Master, PhD|
|Scholarship Amount||$33,000 AUS Dollar|
Eligibility Criteria for AGRTP Australian Government Stipend Program 2023
- All International Students except New Zeeland are Eligible to apply for AGRTP Scholarships Program 2023.
- Students Intend to commence full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offered.
- Student must be Topper of his Class with an excellent undergraduate academic record.
- Student must have good leadership Skills.
- Student must be Ready to Start his Career in the South Australia.
Flinders University Scholarship Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For AGRTP Government Scholarships 2023 by the Flinders University will get 100% reimburse tuition fee along with the Monthly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their University
- Living allowance
- Stipend of $33,000
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership
- Book Allowance
- Other Facilities Provided by Government
Documents Required For AGRTP Australian Government Fellowship Program 2023
Students Who want to Apply For AGRTP Scholarships Program 2023 must Submit Following Documents
- Admission Offer Letter
- All Your Educational Certificate
- Valid VISA
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Reference From Your Professor
- Motivational Letter
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For AGRTP Australian Government Fellowship Program 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They can Study Free in the Flinders University and Apply For the AGRTP Australian Government Stipend Program 2023
- All Student should for AGRTP Australian Government Scholarship 2023 through Flinders University Official website.
- All the Students who have Apply For Fully funded MS/PhD Stipend Program 2023 are Interviewed by the University Team.
- University Will Recommend the Most Talented and eligible Students For the Flinders University Research based Scholarship 2023.
- Last Date For Submitting Flinders University Scholarship Application form 2023 is 04-08-2023
- Australian Government Graduate scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Australia.
Flinders University Sturt Rd, Bedford Park South Australia 5042
- US Community College Initiative Program 2023 | CCI US Exchange Program 2022
- St Antony’s College Master College Admission 2023 | Eni Scholarship at Oxford University
AGRTP Australian Government Fellowship Program 2023 Related Question
How much is the Australian Government research Training Program Scholarship stipend?
As Per the Official website Of Flinders University, Australian Government will Provide $33,000 Per annum tax-free for full-time students, paid in fortnightly instalments to all Selected students.
How much score is required for scholarship in Australia?
In to get Australian Scholarship 2023, Student should need at least 75% Marks or 3.4/4.00 CGPA
Does Flinders University offer scholarships for international students?
Flinders University Support International students by Providing them Fully funded and partially Funded Scholarship Sponsored by Government and NGO.