Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Sahiwal has made announcement regarding BISE Shaiwal 9th Class Result 2022 that annual board result will be officially declared on the 19th of September 2022.
BISE Sahiwal 9th Class Result 2022 Dates
|BISE 9th Class Annual Result 2022||19th September 2022|
|BISE 10th Class Annual Result 2022||31st August 2022.|
|BISE 1st year Class Annual Result 2022||17th November 2022|
|BISE 2nd year Class Annual Result 2022||20th October 2022|
All the 9th Class Students who have appeared in the 9th Class Annual Exams 2022 held in the May/June 2022 are now waiting for their SSC Part 1 Result 2022.
BISE Sahiwal 9th Class result 2022 will be available on the 19th of September 2022. However, the Result of all Position Holders in Each Group will be announced One day before the BISE Sahiwal Result Declaration Day 2022.
In the Press Release about the BISE Sahiwal 9th Result 2022 Online announcement, Punjab Board Chairman Committee has made the following announcement about the SSC Part-1 Result.
All the members of Punjab Boards Chairman Committee will hold a Meeting for 9th Class Result Date 2022 and announced the result date after getting approval from Chief Minister Punjab.
Overview of 9th Class BISE Sahiwal Annual Result 2022
|Class||9th Class / SSC Part 1|
|Result Date||19th September 2022|
|Result Type||9th Annual Result 2022|
|District||Okara, Sahiwal, Pakpattan|
Checking 9th Class Result 2022
Many Students do not know that how they can check their 9th Class result online from Board website. Such students are informed that there are more than four ways to see your 9th Class Annula Result 2022 by using Following method
Methods to See 9th Class Result 2022
- Roll number
We have explained all the ways to check your 9th Class Result Online in detailed below. Hopefully, after reading this small guide to See SCC Part-1 Result Online, you will be easily See your 9th Class Annual Result by yourself. If you have any other questions, Plz let us know in the Comment Section.
How to BISE Shaiwal 9th Class Result 2022 by Roll No
- Goto Sahiwal Board Official website www.bisesahiwal.edu.pk
- Click on the SSC-1/ 9th Class BISE Sahiwal Annual Result 2022.
- Select Your 9th Class Exam year and Type (Annual 2022)
- Type your Roll No in the box and search the Result.
- Your 9th Class Result with Marks in each Subject will be Shown on the Screen.
Checking BISE Sahiwal SSC Part 1 Result 2022 Online by SMS
- Create a New Message and Type your “Roll No”.
- Send the message to 800292.
- Your total marks in 9th Class Exams will be message to your mobile Number.
- After few 15 Minutes you will receive SMS like:
Roll No: 449020
Marks: 450 in BISE Shaiwal 9th Class Annual Exam Result
Search BISE Sahiwal 9th Result 2022 by Name
- Visit the Sahiwal Board Official Website. www.biseSahiwal.edu.pk
- Goto the Result Section Tab and Click the Search 9th Class Result by Name.
- Enter your Name and Father name and CNIC Number.
- You will find your Roll No.
- Now use that Roll No to see the 9th Class Annual Result by Sahiwal Board as explain before.
How to Check Sahiwal Board 9th Result Using Result Gazette
Student can also check their BISE Shaiwal 9th Class Result 2022 Official through the BISE Sahiwal Result Gazette 2022 available on the Sahiwal Board website.
- Download the BISE Sahiwal Result Gazette pdf For 9th Class.
- Open that File in your mobile or Computer.
- Search For Your District and School/College name.
- After that See Your Roll No and Name under your School/College Name.
- And Check Your Marks Easily from 9th Class Result Gazette.
FAQS about BISE Sahiwal SSC Part-1 Result 2022
When did 9th class result come?
BISE Sahiwal Board will announced the Class 9th Results officially on their website on 19th September 2022 by 10:00 AM.
How can I check my 9th result on Mobile?
There are two ways to Check Your BISE Sahiwal 9th Result on mobile either by Online or through SMS
1-Visit the Official BISE Sahiwal Website and Search your Result by entering your Roll No there.
2-Or Send Your Roll No by SMS to 800292.
What are the passing marks out of 75 in 9th Class?
Student must need at least 33% Marks out of total marks in order to Pass the 9th Class Board Paper. So, Student need 25 (33% of 75) passing marks out of 75 in 9th Class
What is the minimum passing marks out of 60 is required in 9th Class?
Student must need at least 33% Marks out of total marks in order to Pass the 9th Class Board Paper. So, Student need the minimum 20 (33% of 60) passing marks out of 60 in 9th Class
What are the passing marks out of 50 in 9th Class?
Student must need at least 33% Marks out of total marks in order to Pass the 9th Class Board Paper. So, Student need 17 (33% of 50) passing marks out of 50 in 9th Class