Agha Khan University Medical Graduate Program 2022| AKU Karachi Fall Program Online Apply 2022
Agha Khan University Karachi Has Announced the Fall Graduate Admission Program 2022 For the Students in Different Discipline. The Whole AKU University Karachi Admission Schedule and how to Apply For Agha Khan University Medical Graduate Program 2022 is Given below.
All the Necessary information Regarding the Admission Process at Agha Khan University Karachi along with the AKU Karachi Eligibility Criteria, how to Apply for AKU Karachi University is Provided below.
Candidates who want to Complete their Graduation Programs Offered by the Agha Khan University have to Apply Online Through the AKU University Official Website.
All Willing Candidates who want to Apply Online For AKU Medical College Karachi Master Program before the 23-06-2022.
Brief Overview of AKU Medical College Karachi Admission 2022
|University||Agha Khan University AKU Karachi|
|University Type||Private University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
Offline Through Application Form
|Degrees Program||Graduate Medical Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For AKU Karachi Fall Program Admission?
Agha Khan University Graduate Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Students must have a Valid Undergraduate Degree From a Recognized University.
- Students must have at least 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 or Equivalent Marks in order to get admission.
- Students must Clear the Entrance Test Conduct by the AKU Medical College Karachi
- Final Merit Will be Made After Conducting the Interviews of Each Students by the Respective Committee
AKU Karachi Medical Graduate Program list 2022
The Agha Khan University Medical College is Offering Following Master/PhD Program 2022 in the Following Subjects
- Master of Scinece in Nursing
- PhD Health Sciences
- MS Health Policy & Management
- Mphil Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Msc Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Msc Health Profesion Education
- MS Public Health.
AKU Medical College Karachi Admission 2022 Apply online
- Applicant Must Apply Online For AKU Medical College Karachi Fall Program 2022 Through Official Website www.aku.edu/AdmissionsPK
- Candidates Must Select The Program While Filling Application Form.
- Candidates must Send the Application Form and other Documents within 48 Hours with Following Documents
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Recommendation Letter for MS/MBA Program
- Other Documents
- Candidates must Read all Instructions Provided on the Website Before Applying Online For Agha Khan University Graduate Medical Program 2022.
- Take the printout of the challan form, go to your nearest BANK Al Habib branch, submit the application fee and Upload it to the Student Portal.
AKU Medical College Karachi admission Office Detail
Office of the Registrar
Graduate Programme Admission Office
Aga Khan University – School of Nursing and Midwifery
Stadium Road, P. O. Box 3500
Phone Number: +92 21 3486 4537
Agha Khan University Medical Graduate Program 2022 advertisement/Official Notification
Aga Khan University, is a non-profit institution and an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network Founded in 1998. Starting in 2000, the university expanded to Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, United Kingdom and Afghanistan
- NDU Islamabad Fall Program Admission 2022| National Defense University BS/MS/PhD Admission 2022
- SZABIST Hyderabad BS/MS admissions 2022 |SZABIST Hyderabad Fall Program 2022 Online Apply
- University of Agriculture BS Admission 2022 | UAF Faisalabad Undergraduate Admission 2022
Agha Khan University Admission 2022 Related FAQS
Can I apply to multiple programmes at AKU Karachi?
Yes, Students Can Apply For the Multiple Admission Program if he/she Meets the Admission Requirements.
Is AKU a government university?
No, Agha Khan University is the Private Sector University Recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Is Aku good university?
Agha Khan University is Good University For Medical Study. According to Global Ranking, It Ranked Among the Top 100 Universities For clinical medicine and among the top 200 for public health internationally